Credentialing and Licensing Assistant
This is a unique opportunity to join a market-leading company in the telehealth industry. We support healthcare providers around the country through our teleradiology services. Using our novel cloud enabled medical image management and interpretation services, we help to advance patient care by facilitating rapid diagnosis from our large network of radiologists and clinical support professionals who all work from their homes.
The Credentialing and Licensing Assistant assists their direct supervisor and/or the Manager, Credentialing and Licensing in all aspects of licensing and credentialing StatRad radiologists, on behalf of StatRad and its clients, which are located across the country. The Credentialing and Licensing Assistant works hand-in-hand with their manager and department colleagues, as well as with the other areas of the company.
- Completing/processing initial and reappointment applications.
- Assisting with physician licensing.
- Ensuring timely renewal of licenses and certificates.
- Keeping track of all credentialing requirements.
- Responding to medical staff office requests.
- Updating physician and medical staff documents.
- Sorting daily credentialing mail/faxes/emails.
- Creating USPS labels and tracking delivery dates.
- Filing and archiving.
- Ability to integrate new responsibilities into current job description when needed.
- General office duties including, but not limited to, answering phones, emailing, faxing, making copies, scanning documents, archiving, opening, and sorting mail, etc.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Office equipment (phone, fax, etc.) and computer proficiency necessary, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe.
- Must be able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-volume, high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation and focus.
- Must be reliable and possess extreme attention to detail and documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Credentialing experience preferred, but not required.
Work Location and Conditions
- Onsite at our corporate office in San Diego; hybrid work model.
- Job Type: Full-time; Non-Exempt.
- Internal Regulatory and Quality System training required for Credentialing.
Hourly Pay Range
- $20.25 – $24.00
- The stated pay scale has been implemented to reward employees fairly and competitively, as well as to support recognition of employees’ career progress, ranging from entry level to experts in their field, and talent mobility. It reflects the range that StatRad reasonably expects to pay for this position. The actual pay rate for this position will be dependent on a variety of factors, including an applicant’s relevant experience, unique skills and abilities, education, market demand, and employer business practices, and will be discussed at the offer stage with the selected candidate.