StatRad – Pioneers in teleradiology with a 20+ year history of providing unparalleled patient care. Privately owned and managed by radiologists, we are looking to selectively grow our teleradiology team. As a StatRad radiologist, you’ll enjoy the comfort of working from home, anywhere in the United States, with competitive pay!
StatRad Radiologist’s Perks:
- Be rewarded with the #1 highest paid BVU-based compensation structure in the industry.
- Day time hours available.
- Flexible Full-Time schedules.
- Work from home – utilize streamlined workflow technology developed by StatRad for our radiologists.
- Use of in-house developed PACS designed specifically for teleradiology.
- Full medical malpractice coverage with tail insurance paid for by StatRad.
- Helping patients all over the United States!
On Demand Assistance:
- Concierge services for licensing and credentialing administrative process. All fees and paperwork handled by an experienced team so you can focus all valuable time reading cases and taking care of patients.
- 24/7 radiology coordinators that handle all workflow needs.
- 24/7 IT support for your all IT and infrastructure needs.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited U.S. residency program.
- Board certified by the ABR or AOBR or Board eligible.
- Eligible for hospital credentialing.
- Hold at least one state license.
- MUST reside in the United States.
- General computer knowledge.
- Access to high-speed internet (DSL/cable).
Your new career at StatRad is waiting for you – apply now by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org