Queue Master Coordinator
This is a unique opportunity to join a market-leading company in the telehealth industry. We support healthcare providers around the country through our teleradiology services. Using our novel cloud enabled medical image management and interpretation services, we help to advance patient care by facilitating rapid diagnosis from our large network of radiologists and clinical support professionals who all work from their homes.
The Queue Master Coordinator (QMC) position is a fast paced and dynamic role in which you play an integral part in impacting patient lives throughout the telehealth industry. In this position you will assist our Radiologists to help them view images, maintain a balanced workload, and reassign cases in a timely manner from a variety of our client hospitals all around the U.S. The QMC position requires working varying shifts in the evenings, on the weekends, and during holidays. This is generally a full-time position that begins with an approximate two-to-three week training period in which you will work part-time.
- Reduce the number of outliers by reassigning cases and manually balancing the workloads.
- Assist the coordinators with tasks such as IP VR (Inpatient Verification Receipts) or posting Hospital TXs (Synapse Reports).
- Take incoming phone calls.
- Aid in keeping TATs (Turn Around Times) under control and jump into the rotation when needed.
- Manage the pending exams and reassign where possible.
- Assign cases accordingly for radiologists when they start their shift.
- Ensure that the Teleradiology Coordinators are aware of the objectives at hand and where to assist if anything is missing.
- Converse with Client hospitals and provide them with further details when needed.
- Coordinate with the IT department when messages need to be posted in the client portal.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Must be able to work independently at night from your own home office/environment.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the radiologists and clients.
- Must be computer literate in multiple disciplines and able to learn proprietary software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task, pay strict attention to detail, and prioritize responsibilities.
- Work in a professional manner to maintain and build customer relations.
Education and Experience
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a hospital/medical/veterinary/dental setting preferred.
- PACS/Radiology/Medical Literacy a plus.
- Strong aptitude in math, organization, planning and time management.
Work Location and Conditions
- Work from your own home at night (we will provide all equipment).
- Must live in or near San Diego County.
- Continual repetitious computer work.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Training is performed in person, generally at the trainer’s home office.
- Job Type: Full-time; Non-Exempt.
- Shift days and times are set by the company and includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Internal Regulatory and Quality System training required for Coordinators.
Hourly Pay Range
- $21.00 – $24.50 (plus overtime and other bonus opportunities)
- The stated pay scale has been implemented to reward employees fairly and competitively, as well as to support recognition of employees’ career progress, ranging from entry level to experts in their field, and talent mobility. It reflects the range that StatRad reasonably expects to pay for this position. The actual pay rate for this position will be dependent on a variety of factors, including an applicant’s relevant experience, unique skills and abilities, education, market demand, and employer business practices, and will be discussed at the offer stage with the selected candidate.