StatRad – a trusted teleradiology company, privately owned by radiologists, is looking to grow its world class teleradiology team. Enjoy a flexible lifestyle without sacrificing your income!
As a StatRad radiologist, you’ll enjoy the comfort of working from home, anywhere in the United States. A flexible work schedule will leave you plenty of time to spend with family and pursue other hobbies and interests.
No other teleradiology company focuses on teleradiology quality like StatRad. Our systems are built from the ground up with an emphasis on quality control and we continue to perfect it with a team of outstanding engineers and developmental teams.
StatRad Radiologist’s Perks:
- Work from home – utilize streamlined workflow technology developed by StatRad for our radiologists
- Use of in-house developed PACS designed specifically for teleradiology
- Licensing/Credentialing fees and paperwork handled by experienced team
- Dedicated support from imaging coordinators allows you to focus all valuable time reading cases and taking care of patients
- Highly competitive RVU productivity-based compensation, rewarding high quality and efficent reads
- Currently offering Full-Time shifts (7-on, 7-off) and Part-Time shifts (weekends)
- Full medical malpractice coverage with tail insurance paid for by StatRad
- Must be a graduate of an accredited U.S. residency program
- Board certified by the ABR or AOBR or Board eligible
- Eligible for hospital credentialing
- Hold at least one state license
- MUST reside in the United States
- General computer knowledge
- Access to high-speed internet (DSL/cable)
Your new career at StatRad is waiting for you – apply now by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org