StatRad – a trusted teleradiology company, privately owned by radiologists, is looking to grow its world class teleradiology team. Enjoy a flexible lifestyle without sacrificing your income!
As a StatRad radiologist, you’ll enjoy the comfort of working from home, anywhere in the United States. A flexible work schedule will leave you plenty of time to spend with family and pursue other hobbies and interests.
StatRad helped to pioneer the teleradiology industry over 20 years ago and its physician led operations have continued to grow at double digit levels every year since inception. The firm has been nationally recognized as #1 Best in KLAS for providing the best customer service in the industry and is currently looking for a few select radiologists to join our team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to:
- Work from home anywhere in the United States using streamline technology developed by StatRad for our radiologists
- Apply a single workflow with our teleradiology PACS
- Receive 24/7 support from dedicated clinical and technical teams
- Focus all your time reading cases and taking care of patients
- Enjoy the benefits and assistance of having a dedicated licensing and credentialing team
- Work a flexible full-time schedule, 7 days on and 7 days off and ability to pick up extra shifts
- Work a flexible part-time schedule and ability to pick up extra shifts
- Earn competitive compensation
- Receive full medical malpractice insurance
- Must be a graduate of an accredited U.S. residency program
- Board certified by the ABR or AOBR or Board eligible
- Eligible for hospital credentialing
- Hold at least one state license
- General computer knowledge
- Access to high-speed internet (DSL/cable)
See our website at www.statrad.com for more information about our company.
Your new career at StatRad is waiting for you – apply now by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org