StatRad is looking to grow its world class teleradiology team with a Pediatrics Fellowship-trained radiologist.
Enjoy a great lifestyle without sacrificing your income.
StatRad helped to pioneer the teleradiology industry over 20 years ago and its physician led operations have continued to grow at double digit levels every year since inception. The firm has been nationally recognized as #1 Best in KLAS for providing the best customer service in the industry and is currently looking for a few select radiologists to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Work from anywhere in the United States from your home using technology and equipment that StatRad provides for you
- Utilize a single workflow with a PACS system designed specifically for teleradiology
- Have 24/7 support from our dedicated clinical and technical team which allows you to focus all of your time on reading cases and taking care of patients
- Enjoy the benefits of having a dedicated licensing and credentialing team
- Work with a flexible schedule that provides the ability to pick up extra shifts
- Receive competitive compensation and full medical liability insurance as part of the package
- Full time nights and weekends shifts
- Must be a graduate of an accredited U.S. residency program
- Board certified by the ABR or AOBR or Board eligible
- Eligible for hospital credentialing
- Hold at least one state license
- General computer knowledge
- Access to high-speed internet (DSL/cable)
See our website at www.statrad.com for more information about our company.
Your new career at StatRad is waiting for you – apply now by submitting your CV to email@example.com.