Job Title: Radiologist
Reports to: StatRad Medical Director
Company & Job Information:
StatRad, a growing premier teleradiology company, is seeking an exceptional radiologist for a general diagnostic position. Thanks to our growing client base and our exceptional ratings from our clients, StatRad is a great place to work and enables our Radiologists to benefit from:
- One of the highest pay percentages in the industry
- A flexible schedule, usually various night shifts spanning 5pm-8am (Pacific Time)
- No commute as you work from the comfort of your own home
- A diagnostic quality PACS System displayed on top of the line hardware
- 24/7 support of a dedicated administrative team including IT and Client Services Support
- The ability to balance work and life in a way that has kept many of our Staff with us over 10 years
StatRad’s Radiologists are contracted as Licensed Independent Practitioners
Please note that initial credentialing may take three to six months
If you are a passionate Radiologist, who is committed to providing quality patient care, and want to join a team of some of the nation’s best, brightest and most supportive radiologists, then submit your CV to email@example.com and start the process to what may be your best job ever.
To Apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF format only. Any other format will be filtered out. Please include job title as a subject first then full name.