JOB TITLE: Client Implementation Specialist
REPORTS TO: Client Operations Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is leveraging its long history of success in launching a disruptive technology that is revolutionizing the way that medical images are viewed and shared. By delivering a fundamentally new way for the ingestion, exchange, storage, and interpretation of medical images, NucleusHealth (formerly StatRad) facilitates a global medical image exchange accessible by patients, physicians, and healthcare networks. The company offers its innovative software as a service (SaaS) and as a platform (PaaS). NucleusHealth also provides high quality interpretation of medical images through its award winning teleradiology services.
We are looking to build our team with a Client Implementation Specialist for our growing, medical image sharing platform. This position will b e responsible for the on-time delivery of all implementation projects and ensuring that each Customer at go live, is optimally set up to succeed. This person will be responsible for all project management responsibilities during implementation, coordinating activities between the various groups that need to be engaged, and meeting Customer expectations.
- Manage timely delivery of NucleusHealth implementation projects
- Work collaboratively with clients to assess workflows and recommend strategies to efficiently integrate NucleusHealth applications
- Support and escalate issues while managing communication with clients until resolution
- Proactively identify risks/issues so mitigation plans can be implemented
- Deliver end user training on software
- Develop and maintain high level of product knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Prior software implementation experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Strong attention to detail with ability to coordinate multiple projects at once
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Work in a professional manner to maintain/build customer relationships
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken
- Extensive experience with MS Office Suite skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and Visio with expert skills utilizing Outlook and able to learn proprietary software
WORK LOCATION AND CONDITIONS
- Corporate office in San Diego, CA
- Minimal travel (potentially to customer sites)
- Full time position
To Apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF.